Healing the mental body will significantly increase your ability to step into your potential. When your thoughts are in alignment with your soul's vision, you will flourish in infinite ways. The mental body plays a major role in what you experience in life. Your thoughts, whether in harmony or disharmony, create your reality. Your underlying beliefs and self-concept determine how much happiness you are open to receiving.
Whatever you attract into your experience is a perfect match to your thoughts, words, and beliefs. Your level of self-love and self-concept are stored within your subconscious mind. It is operating all on its own in direct relation to your beliefs. The conscious mind can have an impact on subconscious beliefs but, only if you apply a certain processes. The good news is all beliefs and patterns can be transformed. When you practice techniques that purify the mental body you will become happy and create the ideal vision for your life.
This ideal awaits your understanding of knowing who you truly are. Becoming sensitive allows you to feel subtle vibrations because the heart speaks softly. It must be purified so you can hear what it's saying to you. Recognize your significance in this world and empower yourself.
In order to align with your vision, you must BECOME IT, that is what alignment means. When you change the way you think and speak about who you are anything is possible for your life. Many have heard the quote, “Whatever you can conceive and believe you can achieve.” You must conceive the ideal vision and then believe you can attain it. That’s it, and I will teach you how to do both of those things.
Your Ideal Vision
Your ideal vision is the essence of who you are, it’s your God Self. To become one with this higher version of you (which ultimately leads to greater happiness) you must listen to your soul. Tune out all the external noise in your environment and become your own best friend. When you know what you want you usually get it because you have the clarity and focus needed. Your ideal vision is meant for you to fulfill and will become who you are, if you believe.
This vision will give you the motivation you need to stay on track. Create the framework and the Universe will begin building. All you have to do is follow each step that presents itself, do your best, stay in the moment, keep a positive mood, and always keep your mind focused on your ideal vision.
You have the ability to change your thoughts therefore changing your perspective on the world. Think about the kind of thoughts you will need to radiate to attain your ideal. How do you think, believe, and behave in your ideal vision? Once you receive the answers, begin emulating these characteristics and you will advance quickly. You will most definitely meet up with resistance along the way, but continue and be persistent.
Instructions for Creating Your Ideal Vision
- Think of the highest vision you can for your life. If you could have anything, what would it be? Be very detailed about the life you would like to live. Dream as big as you can. If you do this correctly you will feel excitement and eagerness to move forward towards this ideal.
- When you feel your vision is complete, type or write it out nicely and keep it in a special place. You may want to put it on beautiful stationary as it is sacred.
- Read your ideal vision every morning and evening. This is when your subconscious mind is most open to accepting new ideas. Whatever you do make it a habit to ALWAYS read your vision everyday this is the best way to become aligned with your vision.
- After you read your vision, close your eyes and meditate. Once you are calm, visualize yourself living your ideal life for about 15 minutes in the morning and at night. This will assist you in reprogramming your subconscious mind. The subconscious mind cannot tell if you are living your vision or just imagining it. This technique will rapidly increase our progress to attaining your goal.
- For the rest of your day follow your intuition, you may be led to an opportunity. Notice any evidence that proves things are going your way. This may come in the form of synchronicities or luck. Bring awareness to your actions and express characteristics that are in alignment with your ideal.
Transforming Subconscious Beliefs
Beliefs establish where you are in life. They are stored in your subconscious mind and can be changed through repetition and faith. You can change beliefs and replace them with positive statements that are aligned with your potential. I will talk later about faith, for now I want to give you a process for changing beliefs through repetition.
The first step is to become aware of what your current beliefs are. What do you say to yourself on a daily basis? Get to the root and find the belief. If you are critical of yourself, your underling belief may be that you feel you are not god enough. It doesn’t matter where it came from, you are just trying to find it so you can change it to match your ideal.
If you were living in your vision, instead of being critical of yourself you would feel confident and at ease. To change the belief, “I am not good enough”, the new belief might be, “I am feeling more confident every day and am easily aligning with my vision.” The key is to work slowly when changing beliefs so the subconscious mind will accept it. If you say to yourself, “I am feeling better every day”, instead of, “ I am feeling fantastic all the time”, it will work much better. Express more gratitude and notice how the Universe always provides everything you need at exactly the right time.
The reason the subconscious mind is trying to keep you safe is because in your childhood something occurred that cemented these beliefs in your mind. At the time they kept you safe, now they are holding you back from your dreams. You have to work with the subconscious mind slowly and deliberately a little everyday so fear is kept to a minimum and you don't create the opposite instead.
Make a list of three negative beliefs you would like to transform. After listing your beliefs create another list with positive statements that match the characteristics of your potential. Your positive statement list will include three new statements that are easy for your subconscious mind to accept. Go slowly and master one thing at a time so your subconscious mind will not resist your new changes. You must gently ease your mind into accepting your new way of being.
By memorizing and repeating your positive statements you will be lead to better feelings. Read your positive statements every day, when you feel you are ready to move a bit higher create new ones. You are always evolving. You will know when a positive statement has taken hold when you say it and feel a peaceful knowing instead of anxiety or fear.
Repeat your new positive statements often and memorize them. If you notice yourself thinking or speaking negatively, pause and instead implement your positive statements. This will prevent your thoughts from spinning and attracting more negativity into your life. Instead you will create uplifting thoughts, feelings, and manifestations.
Instructions for Transforming Subconscious Beliefs
- Make a list of three beliefs that you would like to transform. Work only on a few at a time. Mastery requires becoming proficient at something and making it permanent. If you do too much, you will master nothing.
- Write positive statements that are in alignment with your ideal vision. How would you think and speak if you were living in alignment with your highest ideals? Create these statements and memorize them.
- Create your statements so the subconscious mind will easily accept them. Instead of saying, "I'm now living my ideal vision", say, "I'm aligning with my ideal more everyday." You have to make it believable or your subconscious mind will reject it.
- After you have memorized your positive statements, bring awareness to your thoughts. If you notice yourself being negative, decide to change that thought and repeat your new statement. It really is a choice. You may feel uncomfortable, that's alright allow yourself be uncomfortable. Change is uncomfortable sometimes.
- If you feel good when you say your positive statement you will know the new belief has been established. It will feel as if it has "clicked" and you will have achieved your goal of changing your beliefs.
Ways to Heal the Mental Body
- Clarity of Vision- When you become clear about what you want, your life will flow. Stay focused and make sure your thoughts are a match to your vision. Your clear frequency will allow the Universe to align you with fortuitous circumstances. Never settle for a mediocre life, listen to your heart and go all the way. If doubt begins ask yourself, why would your soul give you such a dream? Push through your fear to experience greatness.
- Awareness- Before change can take place you must become aware of your thoughts and take responsibility for your life. Once you begin noticing what you say to yourself, then you can apply processes to modify your beliefs. Taking responsibility for your life means doing whatever is necessary for change.
- Read- Continue learning about things you wish to excel at. Read everyday and choose a couple of books you are committed to putting into practice. Continue to read those books until you master that subject. The main reason that people fail is they don't take action and forget what they learn.
- Meditation- Meditation is the best way to slow down your thoughts and bring awareness to your beliefs. Awareness will allow you to unravel unproductive mental loops and once your thoughts become slower it will be easier to observe and stay present. Consistent meditation will purify your mind with time.
- Visualizing- Visualization is an excellent way to align with your vision. If you are good at imagining, you will love visualization. Meditate and once you are calm, see yourself living your ideal vision. Do this morning and night for 15 minutes. Your mind will think it is really in this vision currently and bring you many opportunities.
- Positive Statements- Create positive statements to replace your old beliefs. Write these statements on paper and keep them near so you can read them throughout the day. If you make a habit of reading positive statements you will change your beliefs through repetition. Memorize these statements and you will become it.
- Create Your Vision- In order to move ahead and become all that you can be, you have to know where you are going. A vision gives you a framework to move into. If you don’t know where you are going, how can you progress? Create your vision to be in alignment with your soul. Be the greatest expression of yourself in this moment and you will always expand further. Don't limit yourself, make your ideal grand in your imagination. Then get to work applying these processes to become one with your spiritual ideal.
- Hypnosis- Hypnosis will assist you in changing your beliefs. There are many downloadable hypnosis apps to choose from. If you learn best through auditory means, this may be a good option for you. The key is to change your beliefs, try it and see if it helps.
- The Spoken Word- The words you speak will eventually change your thoughts. What you speak, you create and become. Speak words that are uplifting and of high vibrational energy. If you speak positive words instead of complaining and speaking negatively, your thoughts will elevate.
The way you think has an impact on your wholeness. Your other bodies which include; emotional, physical, creative, and spiritual will heal if your thoughts are pure. If you want to thrive in all ways, then practice the methods described and you will transform with time.